Friday, November 30, 2007

Tick-tock

It's unsual for me to be hanging out at the library on this day of the week. But I'll be having my final exam for Special Civil Actions tomorrow -- finally, my last exam from last semester -- and I'm only halfway through our coverage.

I can't concentrate though. I keep on checking the wall clock. It's nearly four in the afternoon. I can't help but think that at this precise hour, 52 saturdays ago, my family went through its worst day.

It has been one year.. I miss my father so much.. :'-(

2 comments:

Felai Puerto said...

I know you do. But come to think of it, there are always reasons for these things happening around us, you just don't know them yet. Be happy your mom is still with you and your family. ;)

Your Papadang is proud of you lola. *hugs*

I still think you should celebrate your birthday though (non-Islamic as it may be). Di lalim mabuhi oi! Tan-awa ra gud na imong kahago sa law school o, di lalim day! Your dad surely is happy you're doing your best. Sure ako jan. *winks*

So, aha man ang kaon ani? hehe.

sahara alia said...

"Be happy your mom is still with you and your family." -- true.. i know. =)thanks, fel.*hugs*

saan tayo kain? libre mo ako? hehehe