Deleting my blogs (multiply, blogspot and friendster) can be so tempting. I don't think I'm making any sense with my posts. Just bear with the "reposts", forwarded messages and copy-pasted dialogues from tv shows. The "creative writer" in me has long been gone. I couldn't even reach out to her.
The truth is, I don't even know who Lia is anymore. I'm not sure if she even exists. Law school killed Lia.
I don't think we'll miss her anyway. :)
2 comments:
i don't think so .. it's in there, just dig deep .. you can always dig deep if you want to (char!)
jazzie's right. it's there, somewhere. tinatamad ka lang hukayin siya. :P aminin! hehehe
ang sabi nga nila, you can take a girl from the mountain, but you can't take the mountain from the girl. in this case, you may be far away now from your creative writing classes, but the things you learned, the girl you've become through this classes, can never be taken out of you. (double char!)
Post a Comment