Sunita Williams, the woman who went in space has converted to Islam. Mashaallah. Because when they were in space the entire earth appeared dark but two places on earth appeared like sparks. With telescopic view they identified the two places as MECCA and MADINA and resolved to accept Islam upon reaching the earth and the Almighty brought them back safely. So be proud to be a MUSLIM.

I have to admit that I was skeptic. I've heard the Neil Armstrong version -- that the latter converted to Islam because he allegedly heard the Azan while on the moon -- and I still don't know what to believe. My conscience tells me that it's wrong to doubt another's sincerity. Another side of me says, on the other hand, that it's even a bigger sin to spread lies and make up stories.
Nevertheless, if ever those pictures were indeed genuine and not fabricated then Allahu Akbar! They become part of the modern-day evidence of Allah's (s.w.t.) miracles. I don't see this kind of things in my everyday life so naturally, I become amazed and my faith is strengthened.
Williams' conversion to Islam, if true, then may Allah (s.w.t.) bless her. If not, may Allah (s.w.t.) forgive those who spread the rumors.
Only they invent falsehood who believe not Allah’s revelations, and [only] they are the liars.
(The Holy Qur'an, An-Nahl 16:105)
Telling lies is completely rejected in Islam, and the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) warned Muslims against such evil trait, saying, “Stick to truthfulness, for it leads one to righteousness, and the latter leads to Paradise. Thus, when one sticks to truthfulness and shows keenness in it, Allah considers him as an absolutely truthful man. And avoid telling lies, for it leads to excessiveness, and this leads to Hell-Fire. Thus, when one persists in telling lies, Allah considers him as a liar.” (islamonline.net)
No comments:
Post a Comment