Thursday, May 01, 2008

rumormongers, analyze this:

Funny how I innocently post my entries on this blog without being aware that some people are already making their own analysis of my posts.

I always thought I had a boring life. I maintain a low profile. I'm very picky in choosing my friends and with whom I hang out with (because I don't trust easily) But then it surprises me to learn that I have been subjected to this senseless rumor, a rumor that I thought already died months ago.

I can't blame these people for their imaginations. They can go around and analyze everything they read. They might want to apply whatever they learned in their literary criticism class. They are creative writers. They can concoct stories as far as their imaginations would take them.

But why not tell the stories while the lead character shares the same table with them? Why wait for such person to leave before they start the gossip? Why? Why? Why?

------

An hour after this post: I viewed my former classmates' profiles at friendster. Funny how John's photos made me smile. I suddenly remembered how I adored the guy for making us all laugh back in college. Memories such as John's funny stints in class is one of the few things I miss in UP. :0)

Funny also how some photos (other people) made me sad, hurt and how some made me roll my eyes. haha

3 comments:

Ako Si May said...

harhar.

kung di ukol, di bubukol.

matamaan sana ang dapat tamaan.

Felai Puerto said...

I told you you're one heck of a celebrity!! Hehehe.

Don't listen nalang or better don't talk to them forever and ever. The fact that they talk about you (behind your back) means only one thing...you're worth talking about. ehehehe.

I've had my share of these types of people. Keber lang lola. Yan ang mga tinatawag na pea-brained species. =p

sahara alia said...

spontaneous overflow of emotions lang ito, mga dear... hehe. ayokong may maoffend sa post na ito. :0)

i want to set things straight (sabi kasi ni shie i sound galit in this post), hindi ako galit. i was irritated. pero hindi ako galit. in fact okay na ako. hehe. ayokong masira ang relations ko with my former classmates.