Monday, April 23, 2007

repost: couch potato

August 15, 2005

(nostalgic na naman)

When I think of how I spent my teenage years, what usually come to mind are MTV, boybands, studio 23, Archie's Digest magz, WWF. Anyway, here now is my list of favorite teen shows way back when:




1. Dawson's Creek. The show premiered in 1998 when I was in my sophomore year in high school. What can I say? I loved Joshua Jackson (Pacey Witter) since I first saw him in The Mighty Ducks (1992). Then I became a fan of Pacey-Joey team. My favorite season has to be Season 3.




2. Charmed. Of course, I love magic. So when the show premiered last March 1, 1999 on Studio 23, I couldn't wait. My favorite witch has to be Prue (Shannen Doherty) and it really saddened me when she left the show. As in I no longer intended to watch charmed after season 3. But when Chris (Drew Fuller) joined the cast, I got hooked all over again.




3. 7th Heaven. I love Matt Camden (Barry Watson). He's just so adorable. And hey, I can still remember the names of the rest of the Camdens: Eric, Annie, Matt, Mary, Lucy, Simon, Ruthy, David and Sam. hehe




4. Secret World of Alex Mack. How can I forget G-C161? Didn't I mention that I love magic? How cool can you get when you have the powers to zap, morph (I really don't know how to call it), and move things with your mind. Alex Mack's (Larisa Oleynik) hats were even cooler.





5. USA High. It was Christian who actually got my attention because he was sexy. But then I didn't want him to be paired with Winnie. Then I realized that Jackson (Josh Holland) was way cuter. I loved his husky voice and the way he carried his guitar with him all the time. Too bad he didn't end up with Ashleigh.






6. Hang Time. Basketball! My favorite character has to be Mary Beth (Megan Parlen). She was so kikay and sweet. She and Vince (Michael Sullivan) looked good together. They were a bunch of adorable dorks. hehe



7. Saved By the Bell. Screech and Mr. Belding were probably the most popular characters on the show but I loved Zack (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) and Kelly (Tiffany Amber Thiessen).




8. Beverly Hills 90210. Too bad I missed Brenda (Shannen Doherty) 'coz I only started watching the show in 1998. So I watched out for Brandon and Kelly's reunion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dawson's creek is... hay. hands up, hat's off ako jan. hehe. i think i have a joey-potter-tendency. hehe.

Anonymous said...

i loved one series... it was POPULAR? the one with carly pope...