Tuesday, May 29, 2007

soundtrack of my so-called "life"

*January 2006
"Confessions of a Broken Heart"
by Lindsay Lohan

*February 2006
"Shiver"
by Coldplay

So I looked in your direction,
But you paid me no attention, do you.


*March 2006
"Lost In Your Eyes"
by Debbie Gibson

I get lost in your eyes
And I feel my spirits rise
And soar like the wind


*April 2006
"I Miss You" by Incubus

To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
is a three-fold, utopian dream.
You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said,
I miss you.


*May 2006
"Letters To You" by Finch

Can't you see that i wanna be there with open arms
It's empty tonight and i'm all alone
Get me through this one

Do you notice i'm gone?
Where do you run to so far away?

I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so
I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so


*June 2006
"Sometimes" by Britney Spears

You tell me you're in love with me
Like you can't take your pretty eyes away from me
It's not that I don't want to stay
But every time you come too close I move away

I wanna believe in everything that you say
'Cause it sounds so good
But if you really want me, move slow
There's things about me you just have to know

Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time


*August 2006
"Head Over Feet" by Alanis Morissette

You've already won me over in spite of me
And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet
Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn't help it
It's all your fault

You're the best listener that I've ever met
You're my
best friend
Best friend with benefits
What took me so long

*September 2006
"Jamie" by Weezer

When I was down, you came to me
And promised you'd always be
By my side, now you're gone
And I'm waiting patiently
Jamie, I want you to know

Jamie, believe me, I won't let you down
Cos you are the best lawyer in town
Sometimes it seems you're not with me
It hurts me so much, it hurts me so much
Sometimes it seems you're not with me
It hurts me so much, it hurts me so much
I love you so much, I love you so much



*December 2006
"Hurt" by Christina Aguilera

Seems like it was yesterday
When I saw your face

You told me how proud you were,
But I walked away
If only I knew what I know today

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done

Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there


There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back


If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away

Ooh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time



"Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance

When you're gone we want you all to know
We'll Carry on,
We'll Carry on
Though your dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
Carry on
We'll carry on
And in my heart I cant contain it
The anthem wont explain it.



*January 2007
"My Immortal" by Evanescence

Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone


These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase


When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But
you still have
All of me



"Feels Like Home
" by Chantal Kreviazuk

Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself
Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms
There's somethin' in your voice, makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life



*February 2007
"Insensitive" by Jann Arden

Oh, I really should have known
By the time you drove me home
By the vagueness in your eyes
Casual good-byes
By the chill in your embrace
The expression on your face
That told me
You might have some advice to give
On how to be
Insensitive



*March 2007
"Someday" by Nina

Coz someday, someone's gonna love me
The way, i want you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day i'll forget about you
You'll see, i won't even miss you

Someday, someday


"Magical Feeling" by MYMP

I didn't see it coming
I didn't see it happening

That one day you'd be leaving me hanging

I'm happy you left me
I prayed that you hurt me
It's a magical feeling
Knowing that
you're not meant for me

*April 2007
"I Don't Love You" by My Chemical Romance

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"


Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
It's where you oughta stay



2 comments:

Ako Si May said...

ano ba talaga ateh? do you or don't you? crazy in/for love ka na talaga!

sahara alia said...

haha. hindi naman tungkol sa lovelife ko lahat ng songs sa list, gurl. =P