This half-Austrian and half-Pinoy big guy was the only housemate who won my adoration during the first few days of Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) Season 2. Aside from the fact that I saw him as the 22-year-old version of my nephew, Dan Fritz Mikhail, I thought Mickey looked so "adorkable" especially when he pretended not to understand English or Filipino. Shucks. That innocent face -- so cute!
He's the wise guy in the gang, there's no doubt about it. Mickey's got intelligence and determination, which is why he almost always won in every task. What I admire most about him though, is the way he handles every situation. He is never judgmental or biased. As much as everyone hated Jasmine or Wendy, he never said anything against them. He even helped the girls see things in a "mature" perspective. Instead of saying things behind his housemates' backs (like Wendy, Bodie, Maricris, etc. used to do), Mickey preferred to criticize his housemates in person or he'd rather not say anything at all. Is he playing safe? I don't think so. Otherwise, he wouldn't have managed to stay consistent with his "good guy" image throughout the season.
I wish I were like him. He is such a good role model. That's why Mickey is my big winner. =0)
No, Wendy's definitely not the second-placer I have in mind. In fact, I wish she'd be the first one out of the Big 4.
I don't hate her. I just didn't like the way she treated Gee-an and Bea during the past few weeks. It was all so rude,ill-mannered and immature to throw tantrums at such age; to drop Gee-an's bathrobe on purpose; to say aloud that she would cook for 5 people only (excluding Bea and Gee-an), etc.
She kept on insisting that she was not "plastic," that she was only "nagpapakatotoo." I beg to disagree. Her contention is untenable. (hehe).
The housemates have the right to show their true selves inside the house and in front of the million viewers of PBB. But of course, all rights have their limitations. One's freedom of expression is not limitless. It has its boundaries. It is subject to the State's Police Power. What??? Joke lang.
Wendy's right to show her true colors does not necessarily give her the right to hurt any housemate's feelings on purpose. Being "nagpapakatotoo" is not a valid excuse for one's rudeness. She should learn to control her emotions particularly her temper. Shucks.
I pity her mother. Imagine how she felt when people were already shouting, "Wendy labas!" during Bodie's eviction night. It must have been painful, to say the least. Wendy should have thought of her family's feelings first before acting the way she did on the show.
*sigh* I wonder why people are still voting for her. It still amazes me how she even managed to make it to this season's Big 4.


1 comment:
gusto ko talagang maging Big Winner si Mickey. Pero okay na rin na hindi. Mas malakas ang hiling ko na sana di si WENDY ang maging big winner.
i really don't like her. gosh. my father and i almost had a disagreement because of her because she's his bet and he sais he completely understood her since "nagpapapakatotoo lang siya." i told my dada that being true to one's self is not the same as treating other people without respect... i later realized that my father was only teasing me.
but still, oh how i hate WENDY! mas naiinis ako sa kanya when she tries to turn on her charms with her tears. Argumentum ad misericordiam! foul!
Post a Comment