
Remind me never ever to drink Iced Mochaccino the night before my exam.
*sigh* I wasn't able to sleep last night. Not a single minute, believe me.
I finished studying for my Labor Relations finals around 2:30 this morning.
I was all set to sleep but try as I might, I couldn't snooze.
Then came 3:30.
4:30.
5:30.
My exam was scheduled at 8:00 in the morning!
I tried to memorize "wage distortion" just to put myself to sleep but to no avail.
"It is a situation where an increase in the prescribed wage rate would..." Heck. Wa epek.
So there went Sleepless Midnight Miss Suki.
She took her exam.
Her nose bled.
*sigh* I wasn't able to sleep last night. Not a single minute, believe me.
I finished studying for my Labor Relations finals around 2:30 this morning.
I was all set to sleep but try as I might, I couldn't snooze.
Then came 3:30.
4:30.
5:30.
My exam was scheduled at 8:00 in the morning!
I tried to memorize "wage distortion" just to put myself to sleep but to no avail.
"It is a situation where an increase in the prescribed wage rate would..." Heck. Wa epek.
So there went Sleepless Midnight Miss Suki.
She took her exam.
Her nose bled.
2 comments:
Sige lang I'm sure your sleepless night paid off... God bless in the results!
hehehe... i know what you mean, gurl! everytime umiinom tayo ng coffee sa karls, i have the devil of a time getting to sleep, hanggang sa tumilaok na lang yung manok... hehehe
Post a Comment