Sunday, January 06, 2008

------------

I didn't go to school last Friday. I thought it was useless to attend a one-hour class unprepared. I was sure that I wasn't going to listen to the lecture anyway, and that if called for the regular class recitation, I wouldn't be able to answer. That's why I preferred not to show up in class.
-------
I haven't scanned a book this weekend. I got tired of studying so I took the time off. I was definitely not satisfied with our two-week vacation.
-------
I miss home. My mother is sick. When it comes to my mom, even small signs of illness would press my ultra-sensitive paranoia button. She's the most important person in my life which explains why I panicked when my brother informed me that she wasn't feeling well. She felt dizzy this afternoon; her head ached and she threw up. How I wish I could fly home with just a snap of my fingers. I wish I could be there for her.

2 comments:

<.> said...

awww.. wish your mom will get well real soon. cheer up weeyah, everythin' will fall into place.

Ako Si May said...

i won't tell you not worry. it's perfectly natural for us children to worry over our moms. but don't worry TOO much, okay? Ina wouldn't want you to get youself sick with worry, too. God will look after her, gurl. God is good, and He knows how much she means to all of you. Be strong! and be healthy.