
It didn't surprise me when Ramielle Malubay was eliminated on American Idol last week. I knew it was coming. As much as I wanted her to win because she is a Filipino, I didn't think she'd make it on top because, as Jazzie would put it, she's not the "performer" type. Oh well..
But I was momentarily stunned when Michael Johns said goodbye last night. It was all too sudden. I wasn't expecting him to be in the bottom three this week. I always thought he had a large fan base. The next thing I knew, he got eliminated. It was sad...so so sad. I thought it was Syesha who was going to be eliminated.
With Michael Johns out of the competition, I am now counting on David Cook to win. Go, David! :0)
2 comments:
hai .. i am so sad pa rin talaga .. why oh why! it happens but why? i will miss him .. haha
theory ko: his fans didn't expect him siguro to be in the bottom three kasi obviously, he had a better performance than most of them. kaya yun.. they didn't vote for him.. sayang talaga.
Post a Comment