The only cat I've come to love and adore.
Too bad he hates being carried.
Nonetheless, he's so cute. I want to squeeze him. haha.
Welcome to the family, Luschka!
Too bad he hates being carried.
Nonetheless, he's so cute. I want to squeeze him. haha.
Welcome to the family, Luschka!
4 comments:
hmph. ayoko sa iyo luschka! kasing hirao ng pagspell ng name mo ang pagpapalabas sa iyo sa ilalim ng kama!
hehehehe
hala. i ddin't know you're into mimings, weeya dear. halo, luschka! catchy name. :)
she isn't into mimings. in fact, she's scared of them. hehehe... but there must be something unique about this cat that made her so adorable in this 'frady-cat's eyes.
she likes a cat for the first time in her life, but the cat does not like her. hehehe... classic poetic justice at work!
to may: hindi na nakakapagtago si lischka sa ilalim ng kama, gurl. we found a way to keep him out. yihee!
to fye: generally, i really am not into mimings. as in. pero exception si luschka. hehe
Post a Comment