Ever wonder if you're still friends with someone with whom you've had a cold war months ago? One of the best ways to confirm your status as friends is to check if you're still on his or her friends list on Friendster.
I found out today that I'm no longer connected with someone on Friendster. I guess she excluded me from her list. Such fact confirmed that indeed my friendship with her has turned odd. It makes me sad. She was one of the sweetest and nicest persons I met in law school and it just makes me so sad that we had this misunderstanding before she left. I regret every moment that I said something that hurt her feelings. I want our friendship back. I just hope that she forgives me. :(
8 comments:
hehe nakaka-curious naman ito.. sino kaya un law student na ginawa kan ex-friend.. hehe
hopefully .. mapag-usapan ;)
karl, it is she-who-must-not-be-named here. hehe i heard she's back. diba, jaz?
see you, girls in school!
Can relate & i'm feeling guilty. This hits on target, and this is the first time i'm admiting: i deleted zea & maymay before when things went sour between us, i was heartbroken kc. After 2 years i think, i gathered courage to re-add them. civil but never the same as before.
chismis! i had no idea, cai. curious ako (the chismosa in me). hehe. thanks for sharing though. :) as of the moment, let time heal your wounds na lang muna. :0)
oh, i'm healed naman. scarred lang. hehe...
don't you remember the emo-ish me during our council times?
basta, it was a hushed thing.
kaya nga nag-iba kami ng banda ni mayet... eheh...
i remember your emo-ish days pero di ako aware kung ano yung reasons behind them. hehe. shux, parang antagal na nung UP days natin. :)
Post a Comment