Wednesday, June 25, 2008

six weird things (got tagged by karla)

1. This game starts with 6 weird things about you.
2. People who got tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things.
3. They should as well state this rule clearly.
4. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Here we go..

1. I think about death every single day of my life. Just like how the song goes, "I'm jealous of the people who are not afraid to die."

2. I used to be really scared of cats regardless of their breed. After acquiring Luschka, my fear of cats has been limited to skinny, big-eyed meowers. Even seeing their pictures gives me the creeps.

3. I have countless number of nicknames. (Leng, Bia, Bai Ali, Alia, Sahara, Sajs, Sajikins, Lia, Weeyah, Li, Lei,Liang, Ali, Jamie, Payatot, etc.) My late grandma used to complain about it when I was a child. She feared that I might get confused as to my real name. Sweet Ina Maas. :)

4. I don't party. For one, I just don't feel comfortable going to places that are popularly associated with alcohol and cigarettes especially with my hijaab (veil) on. Another reason is that I feel sleepy whenever I'm in a crowd. I don't know why. Even group dates consisting of more than four people have the same effect on me. I'd really rather stay at home and sleep.

5. I don't take pride on this habit but I sleep at least ten hours on a regular day. I get scolded for this. It's not healthy, I know. But what my friends do not know is that I get stomach pains in the morning. This is even weirder. I get stomach pains for eating breakfast, for smelling the scent of my brother's perfume before he goes to school. I just get stomach pains in the morning which makes waking up early not a fun thing to do.

6. I want to have a baby. Yun lang. :)

I'm tagging May Love, Felai, Jazzie, Fye and you.

5 comments:

<.> said...

uy, i got tagged!
i am still afraid of cats, and yeah it's funny how i sometimes call you sajs, sajikins, alia and weeyah! hehe. why, they're plenty,noh?

itsmeela said...

same here for #4! but I like hanging out in a music bar like mts tabuan, but not disco bars. It's kinda weird because I love dancing but not in a disco bar. hehehe.. ;)

kAi said...

U want to have a baby? Ayy! With goldfish? Hehe! Uuyy! As in? Chikka!

sahara alia said...

to fye: plenty talaga. buti pa sayo, spelling lang ang variations (fai, fye.. papay? hehe)

to ela: i've never been to a disco bar. i don't dance, either. hehe ui, sumasayaw ka nung college ano? :)

to kacai: i want to have a baby with joshua jackson! haha. yun ang chika. :p gusto ko lang ng baby kasi cute, pandagdag happiness na rin sa bahay, and inspiration sa life. char! :)

Ako Si May said...

char jud alia...