Sunday, July 06, 2008

oh, brother!


My brother Che went to his friend's apartment last saturday. Inoy (the friend) just moved in and it was Che's first time to visit the unit. Strangely, upon entering the unit, my brother felt something burn around his neck. "Mahapdi," he said.

When he got home, my sister observed that his neck looked as if he had been strangled by a nylon. The weird thing about it was that according to Inoy, somebody committed suicide in the apartment not a long time ago. It was a houseguest of the former tenant. What's even more strange was that, according to Inoy, the person used nylon in hanging himself.

My mom got so scared upon hearing what happened. She wanted Che to go home to Cotabato immediately. I'd like to think it's creepy but I can't. It was probably some kind of an allergy that coincidentally looked like a suicide attempt. My sisters and I even joked about the whole thing. Maybe Che had a suicide attempt and he failed because the nylon he used was no match to his Papa Bear weight. Haha.

1 comment:

itsmeela said...

OMG! I had goosebumps when I read your post. And reading it at 12 midnight did not help at all! Sweet Dreams..:(