Thursday, October 16, 2008

Queen S and the Lowly Waldorf


I almost thought that this season would never be as interesting as the first. But when the Duchess referred to our Queen Bee as the "Lowly Waldorf," I had second thoughts. This season might not be so boring afterall. Nothing, however, beats Queen S's comeback. I can't wait to see the old Serena back. I am so excited! 

5 comments:

Ako Si May said...

hehe... can't relate... :D

Felai Puerto said...

i firmly refuse to watch season 2 by instalment. hehehehe. :)

excited narin ako. weeeh.

itsmeela said...

do u know a site or something where we can download the episodes? la pang dvd eh..

sahara alia said...

to may: =p hehe

to felai: i hope i didn't spoil it for you. :)

to ela: ask karla. binubluetooth niya lang sakin per episode. hehe

<.> said...

hindi rin ako makapanood ng epi's nito so i read the e-books instead. :( ay, just one lang pala. the first installment. thought it's really better to watch it.

i'm back here in ol' blogger.
you know you love me.
tsup!